Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Strumming the guitar.

Music has been a part of my life. In fact, I can't live a day without music. Eversince, I was a kid, my mother raised me, following the footstep of her much gusto with music. As a matter of fact, she's my guru and I'm her apprentice.

I can aptly know how to sing and to play the musical instruments like the piano and the guitar. I have also experienced joining the numerous singing contests form varied venues here in our place.

I was only 3 that my mother discovered my precious talent. She helps me develop and enhance them.

In countless amateur singing contests that I've joined, I win most but I also tasted the feeling of losing. I even cried a lot but mostly I smiled often especially when I win. The cash that I earned from winning the contest serves as a help especially for our meal for the day.

Music travels some positive avenues for my life. I never fear to face people for I have gain lots of confidence. I am determine to pursue what I want. I have the courage to practice even more and to have patience in achieving what I want to reach. In totality, music boosts my interest and disciplines me to face life's challenges with focus and willingness. And all these I owe a lot from my mother who is God's gift for me.

Indeed, my mother has helped a lot of my growth and development. My progress extends its height until now.

But not all tides end up happily. I lose my talents when my mother died. I never care practicing and joining the contest as well. But my perseverance to move on striving is still within me.

My mother's love for me and the way she leads my life into notes of hymns, songs and music paves my way to know the real me.

Now, I rarely sing in public but I do often sing for mother in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment