Monday, December 21, 2009

Do-it-myself Plumbing Job

I do little plumbing job today. Our faucet is having a leak. It's handle has been destroyed which resulted to fast dripping of water. I don't have any other immediate concern except to do the little repair.

Indeed, I was wrong, The faucet needs to be replaced. It takes a lot of job. Instead of mastering enough confidence to do the job I can't resist but called the expert plumber near our state. Luckily, just within 10 minutes, he arrived bringing with him his complete plumbing tools.

I thought plumbing problems are just so easy. After all the water rushly flowing without pause, I was almost trembling in fear. Furthermore, our faucet retires its services. It has been almost 7 years of doing its job. Well, it retires. It needs to be replaced after all.

Now, I'm feeling okay. What I've learned this day is "Never gain much confidence especially when you can't afford to do the task by yourself."

Of course, I initiatively do it by myself because everything for the sake not to spend much is indeed a huge expense.

At least, it's okay and we are all okay now as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment