Monday, November 30, 2009

Sad about the new Payperpost.com services

Today, I've checked my payperpost.com account and I was quite not satisfied with their new services because I've experienced receiving lesser opportunities even with my previous account. I am hoping that they will fed me with bigger opportunities because I worry much if I can't be able to provide our daily needs - food, payments for electricity and water supply, medicine for my sister, shelter and clothings.

For the past years, I depend much from the earnings that I got from blogging to support our daily needs. I don't have work for now because I take care of my sister who is having monthly medication and there's no other who could help her but me. While I'm at home, I work blogging, writing honest views, product reviews and experiences from companies who subscribed at payperpost.com.

I couldn't imagine what I could help for my family if I didn't met this paying site that truly nurtures, nourishes and provides our daily needs.

I have been praying and hoping always for bigger opportunities for me to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment