Friday, December 11, 2009

About the movie, "My Best Friend's Wedding"

I don't know what to write except that I need to have this written after all. It's just that I'm looking for words to say but I can't hardly say a word. Probably, I'm much affected of the film which I viewed yesterday evening. Julliane (Julia Roberts) feel in love with is bestfriend the day he (Dermont Mulroney) decided to marry someone (Cameron Diaz) else. It has been 39 years that Jullianne hold her feeling about her bestfriend for the fact that her bestfriend after months of travel will come back building both the love they once knew. But it is the other way of story around.

Julliane's immediate bestfriend (Rupert Everett) is her shining armour in her time of great need as she preferred to be ruthless to get the man of his dream before the day of the wedding.

The feeling broke into a real truth of awareness for Michael O'Neal (Dermont Mulroney) while Julliane for the first time broke her silence, expressing what she really feeld for Michael. But it's too late, the wedding is unstoppable. Michael chased Kimmy (Cameron Diaz), Julliane chased Michael, nobody chases Julianne.

No matter how I prefer, wanting the story of defending on Julianne's side but it all ends us as "My Best Friend's Wedding".

Actually, I was moved and touched by this realistic film which resulted me crying.
Y3JRKC5YARPN

No comments:

Post a Comment