Sunday, October 11, 2009

The world is about to end...?

Looking that the world is in chaos, natural disasters are happening in any part of the world. Here in the Philippines, we have experienced how typhoon Ondoy and typhoon Pepeng brought devastations that caused the lost of numerous, innocent lives. Who could have want such disasters can cause a lot of shakened livelihood and lost lives? Everyone has only one question in mind - Does the world will end or will about to end?

For me, I don't know! I am clueless. I don't know that these tragic phenomenons is a sign that the world will end. Probably, this is a warning that we will turn to Him, submitting ourselves, our live, our time and to repent.

I believe that whatever the world has and what might cause some things to happen or will happen, there is a message that would convey some deeper meaning. I believe that this world and the disasters that it will cause to happen are the decisions of Him. God is angry because we are blind in accepting Him. We are enjoying the world's material pleasures and we have no time for Him. We prioritize the lust and the superficial "happiness" that this world creates and gives. We selfishly enjoy the power of being greedy and powerful. Indeed, I believe that God is extremely angry with the people all around the world. I can feel his madness. And for that, I repent for all the wrong doings that I have done.

The world in recession is not a BIG worry for all of us unless we sin no more and we should and must REPENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment