Thursday, October 15, 2009

What is my mission here on Earth?

I often ask that question especially in times that I am feeling helpless and overly burden with problems.

Just this day, I again think of what really is my purpose here on Earth and why I came to exist. Why Jesus let suffering? I know well that it is not proper to question God and to go more deeper in the sense of going through the deeper sense of wondering especially when it is more about God. Probably, I don't have the right to interrogate Him with questions same as those. But it matters to me.

I have been in a great problem nowadays and questioning to the point of my existence and my purpose are what I always ask. Maybe because I am overly tired of living. It is because life for me is pointless and it keeps on haunting me (problems).

I am a very sensitive person and it hurts me much when life is not okay for us, sisters. I care about my sisters especially now that my mother is not with us anymore. She is in Heaven with the Lord.

Being the father, the mother, the bread-winner in the family, is so hard. I am almost losing my mind where to find money and food in order to sustain our needs. I am always on the side of supporting our family. I can't blame my sisters for not being able to look for jobs because they did not finish schooling. We are raised up in a family which lack of concern especially on love.

My father selfishly matters his own world with my stepmother. So worst because we don't have a house until now. That is why, I am doing my best to do whatever I can for us to own a house of our own.

I want to be happy and to experience happiness to a maximum. But how can I enjoy life that even when I was a kid, I am already matured to face life and maturely battling life with no enjoyment. I wish that I totally experience the nature of being a kid and how it feels liking life like a kid does.

I have miss many approaches in life especially on growing up. I have miss lots about life because I mature facing life's trials and uncertainties even when I was still a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment