Friday, October 2, 2009

In the state of acceptance for my sister's condition.

Yesterday, we went to the hospital to see a doctor for the monthly medication of my special sister. My father, my eldest sister, my special sister and me are there on time. The doctor was not there in the office and so we waited for 2 hours. The only person who entertain us in his office is his secretary.

Past 1 in the afternoon, the doctor arrived. We get inside his room and the consultation begun. After much talkings, the doctor advised us to report on a 7th or 8th, the next year, 2010.

I should be happy for the positive progress of my sister's condition and health but I pitied her a lot because she will take the medicine until few days of January, the next year.

I should condition my mind and myself that this is the reality. She will take the medicine until next year and that her medication will continuously go until that year.

Nevertheless, I should be happy and I need to accept the fact that this is how life is for her and us.

No comments:

Post a Comment