Friday, October 16, 2009

Problems of lending money to a closed friend.

Today, my friend named Malou came home early to borrow an amount of $1000. I recently received my salary yesterday. I supposed to pay the said amount for the space which I rented. Malou has a serious problem with her schooling that she needs to attain all her financial problems. And so doing, I lend her the money.

We had an agreement that on the third week of November, she should pay the amount or else I will be overly piled with bills, bills and bills. I hope that she will keep her promise.

Due to my merciful heart, I decided to lend the money not minding that I am in the great chaos of paying the rent. Nevertheless, I have another cash on hand probably next week.

It is hard to resist from a little favor of a friend especially that she is more in need of my help. Being hook in this kind of situation is not really a problem. I just make sure to find ways to look for cash.

Neglecting the needs of others, though I have sacrificed my own concern, is quite unreasonable. But at least Malou is going to take the exam now. That what matters to me anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment