Saturday, October 3, 2009

We are given to others. I almost HATE LIFE!

I hate the way my father acted this day. They had a chat with my Aunt in the USA. It is so hurtful that out from his mouth and his will, he is entrusting us to our Aunt. My father is not like this. My father is not like when my mother is still here. Now that he is with his new wife, his attitude turns into worst. I don't like the way he treated us and the idea that he is happy that he will give us to our Aunt.

We are living in one house with my stepmother and everyday, we (I, my father and my stepmother) don't have the good rapport. I almost hate my father and I am showing less respect because all he thinks is his self and his wife (my stepmother). I have a special sister who needs most of the help but it is just that I am overly burden of the pain and the sufferings of being always the ONE who attain to her needs without even the support of my father. If Mama is still here. If she is with us and was not lost, for sure, we (3 sisters) would not suffer like this.

This is the extreme darkness that I am suffering now. I don't know when will it shine and for how long am I going to suffer from the hands of the "selfish and cruel minds". I don't know because I am almost losing my breath. I don't want this kind of life. That is why, I am working with the best that I can to straigthen this life and to sustain the needs of my sisters. I promise that whatever happens, I will not leave them behind and I will do everything that I can in order to help them.

This is not the kind of home that I want for my sisters. I want them to be happy and I am always clinging to God for help and guidance because I know that after the rain, there's LIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment