Saturday, October 3, 2009

Remembering my Mother's Birthday

Today is the birthday of my mother, Teresa Rasonabe Abucay. But she is not with us anymore. I miss her. I love her so much.

June 29, 2004, fresh on my mind. This day marks her death from a cancer, Myoma. That day is very tragic. I can't even accept that she is totally gone. I really miss her. I never felt the feeling of being lost and how life would be for us, 5. My father married another woman whom we (sisters) find our stepmother not so good. My youngest sister is already married and she is with her husband in the USA. My two sisters is with me. I am taking care of my special sister.

Being always the bread winner now and the father and the mother of my sisters, I find it quite hard because of the great responsibility that I have to take. It is not too easy being always on the side of making and earning for our living. I feel tired sometimes but it is not also my desire to quit because I care a lot of my sisters and our family as well.

That is why, I miss Mama! I miss her so much! I love her and I always miss her deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment