Friday, September 25, 2009

Stepmother's BAD attitude.

My mother died last 29th of June, 2004. A year after her death, my father married another woman (my stepmother). We are living in one house. We own the house.

Long after my mother is gone, we had a good relationship with my stepmother but for these past 5 months now, she shifts her attitude into the most worst. She is always gossiping and minding other's personal lives, talking bad against people, make unjustifiable issues and even hurting as sisters (3 of us).

Just yesterday, she was murmuring again. I am almost fed up with all her "bad" attitudes everyday. That is why, I decided to buy a new home. I will bring my two sisters with me.

I always have these questions in mind. "Are all stepmothers the same (bad to the children of not their own)? "Why does she always get angry all the time that she wants to hurt us always with words?"

I don't really understand her. We are not a problem to her but she is extremely a BIG problem to us.

I hope that time comes that we (3 sisters) will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment