Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A glimpse of Mt. Kitanglad.

My father and I went to the pineapple field near our house. But it took us about a mile to reach the place so we decided to ride on the motorcycle. I took lots of pictures. One that captured my eyes is this mountain, Mt. Kitanglad. It is regarded as the second highest mountain here in Mindanao. During my college years, I had experienced having a climb in this mountain together with my college friends and classmates. When you are almost on the top of it, you will perfectly see the whole Bukidnon. That experience in my college life, I never miss.
Every where I go and whatever I do, I often record it. Even just a glimpse of nature's beauty is a BIG significant to my existence and the reason why I exist.

Nature is my life and it is the main reason why I choose to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment