Sunday, September 20, 2009

Me and my precious sister.

Everyday is a precious day that I had with my precious sister named Shellane (wearing the blue t-shirt). I love her so much and no one could ever take her away from me except if it is God's will. She is a special child. I take care of her everyday. I often bathe, let her exercise, do household chores and all the things that involves her physical self. We usually pray at night and I sing lullabies to her as she sleeps.I offer my time taking care of her. I provide her daily needs. When mother died last June 29, 2004, I am the one taking care of her. She is my love, my life. I couldn't imagine how life would be if I think of my personal happiness while she is extremely suffering.

Everyday is a written diary. I write compositions that inspire me about her progress and success. I am very thankful that the Lord saves and cures her.

I will do everything for her and I will never give up working very hard for her. I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment