Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mind your own business!

Maltreating me with useless and bad words are not what I want. I am a type of person who doesn't have the space for gossips and hearsay. I am just sitting in the corner with my laptop and my cellphone and if someone asks for help, I immediately extend my arms to help.

I believe that people who gossips a lot don't have the huge knowledge of information that are beneficial for their growth and development. I fully know and learn that this world displays all the unhealthy and healthy atmosphere of living but what worsens me is that when someone is making false stories and make gossips that are not true. Having the bad attitude is always the gossipers happiness (probably...?) But I don't take chances with those words because I store no good education if I try to fight back. What is important is that, I just keep my silence. They (gossipers) will get tired of minding their business because I don't show reactions that will worsen the situation. Riding and fighting back is like aggravating more the incidence. Good that I just keep my silence. Nothing is a big deal for me because I am not guilty of anything. My conscience is clear.

That is why, "Small mind talks about people. BIG mind talks about ideas." I rather preferring myself to feed my minds with worthwhile BIG IDEAS than to ensure my mind with useless words that makes me uneducated.

No comments:

Post a Comment