Thursday, September 24, 2009

Christmas would never be the same...

I listen to the news today and the introduction of the reporter is, "There are 92 days to go before Christmas."

Really...Christmas is near but I am not happy. I miss mama. I miss her so much! It has been 5 years now that she is not with us even during Christmas day. She is gone.

Last June 29, 2004, she died of a cancer, Myoma. She suffered from a serious disease of a cancer, a cystic mass rapidly grows in her uterus and made it seriously scatters and complicates the other organs of her body.

I pitied mother a lot because of the extreme sufferings and agonies she went through combating her disease. I have seen how she suffered in those times.

Now she is gone and not with us anymore, I miss her deeply.

I don't know if my Christmas will be a happy one. I really miss Mama! I love her so much!
My father married another woman but she can't replace the place of our mother. She is totally the opposite of mother. Our mother is caring, loving and approachable. Our stepmother is strict, gossiper and self-centered. She oftens blow her bad attitude almost everyday.

I really miss mama so much! She is unreplaceable. I miss her care, love and joys. I miss the way we are always happy because of her.

Frankly, until now, I am always seeking her presence. I didn't cope until now of the fact that she is totally gone.

Christmas would never be the same because she is already gone. I really miss Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment