Friday, November 27, 2009

God has helped me many times.

I have experience a blissful life of earning real cash from blog writing. In fact, it helps me a lot in financing the expenses of the land I just bought last month. Furthermore, the food on the table, the monthly medication of my sister, the house we rent before, the other expenses we have, all these were paid through earning cash in the Internet. I firmly believe that this is God's girft for me to extend my help to others in this way. I couldn't imagine how life would be if this were not meant from God to me.

The Lord is so kind to me. He has given me more of life. I should not worry much because He will always providing me. I thank Him for everything. My dreams are successively achieved and I know more blessings will come for me through the years.

This year stores lot of good oppurtunites for me and I do hope that for the coming years, more and more blessings will come as well.

I always heed to pray to God that I should not worry much about life because He will never cease providing me, loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment