Monday, November 9, 2009

Sad to lost my friend.

Last November 7 at the very morning, I received a text from my friend named Marvin, telling me to visit him in their house. I didn't pay much attention to his text because I know that he will be fine. Until I was so shocked with sadness that he passed away on the evening of the same day. The bad news seems like a joke. We were communicating on that morning and on that evening he is gone? So horrible hearsay!

I don't want to believe but I was in the point of believing as I received lots of text messages from my classmates and friends, saying he is gone.

I bursted into tears. I regret a lot and I can't even forgive myself on this. I cried and ask for forgiveness, hoping that he will be able to hear me.

I am really feeling in a great lose and regret now. I hope that Marvin will forgive me and may his soul will rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment