Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My reflection about a prayer.

"Do not thing of the few things you did not get after praying. Think of the countless beautiful things God gave without your asking."

I do admit that I often pray to the Lord, asking Him to have me like this and like that, to have me these and those. I pray for Him for many things and various concerns. I ask much blessings for our family, our plans, our health and our future life.

Oftentimes too, I wonder why I haven't receive the ones I've prayed. And it leads now thinking, maybe God doesn't want me to have what I've asked for now or probably, He doesn't want me to have then because it might bring bad to me. But the solid hold of what I always trust is the saying that goes, "Whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it." Actually this saying holds true in most cases of my life.

And the perfect thing i have discovered, for every thing - little or big that you do to the least of your brothers, God will never skip to give you a reward, blessings that you can't even count them. They're numerously unmeasurable. And in everything you do, you will always prosper and if you think it's tough to cross the many impossible ways, you'll be amazed that God lightens them.

That is why, in everything you do, seek His will and He will surely lighten and direct every paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment