Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Depressed of becoming fat.

It is such a depressing feeling that a person judge me as obese. He said that I look like a mother who already gone through pregnancy and labor. I don't know how anyone would feel my side.

I am single and have not been touch. Because of my work, I eat a lot. I am a freelance writer. I write and write, read and research always. This is not an easy task and thus, every time I loss energy, I boisterously eat and eat. My mind is always at work. As a result, if I don't eat a lot, I feel like good, appropriate words and ideas will not come out. Thus, I fuel myself with lots of food to sustain me and my brain. Plus, my work requires weight because I don't have enough strength to exercise.

I am aware of myself. I am totally aware that I'm becoming fat. But I do make ways to tone my body down. I will surely do it. That is my mission this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment