Sunday, January 24, 2010

My written poem - "Hoping"

I am falling in love to a friend that he didn't know. Because of my too much feeling of love, I write this poem personally. It is entitled, "Hoping".

Everytime I encouner faces,
A glimpse of true love resembles,
Everything perfectly flourishing,
This love seem unending.

The eyes both meet,
Your stare is hoping,
My true love creates,
To you I'm liking.

How wonderful to dwell,
This mind always thinking,
How great to spell,
Love both sharing.

I do love you,
Me, just hoping,
I do care for you,
Me, never revealing.

How beautiful to live,
If the reason is you,
How blessed to love,
If I share it with you.

This hopeful soul,
Always wishing,
You don't know,
You, I'm loving.

Just hoping...
Just wishing...
I'm loving...
And saying..."I love you so!"

No comments:

Post a Comment