Sunday, March 21, 2010

God saves everyone.

Visibly knowing the status of my sister who suffer a deep health problem, conditions me that life is like this. It is her endless medication which leaves me worrying all the time.

Life is very tough for all those persons whose member in the family suffers much pain on health. Frankly, my heart cries in deep sorrow and mercy every time I look at her taking daily high dosage of medicine. The side effects are what I worry about. But there is no other Person whom I cling my faith to. I put that worrying to God. God really doesn't want anyone to suffer and He knows how much I struggle. I leave it all to Him.

At all times, I gather much strength from Him. I am ready and strong to face my fears and problems because I know God will never leave me along with this. We are one in this.

If there is no way out, chances are God will always save us. He will always catch me. I know He surely does and He will.

No comments:

Post a Comment